Don’t let your vehicle be next!
What it costs if you are the victim:
- If your vehicle is stolen, the insurance settlement may be far less than the cost of replacing your vehicle.
- Accounts for over $8 Billion in losses per year to car owners in the United States.
Process that secures your vehicle:
- Traceable identification codes engraved into the vehicle’s windows and anti-theft warning decals.
- Ultra-violet labels marking the vehicle body panels.
- The identification codes are included in a National Tracking service that is accessible by all law enforcement agencies.
Benefits of the Vehicle Replacement Guarantee:
- If your vehicle is declared a total loss due to theft, Portfolio will pay up to $25,000 to replace the stolen vehicle. This includes your deductible, temporary vehicle rental expenses (up to $500), sales tax, registration fees and dealer installed aftermarket products.
- The Vehicle Replacement Guarantee may quality your vehicle for a comprehensive insurance discount.
Used Vehicle Example: If you purchased a used 2004 vehicle in 2007 (3 years old), and it is declared a total loss due to theft in 2008, your replacement vehicle will be a 2005 model year vehicle (3 years old at the time of replacement).